Thursday, March 11, 2010

30 days to go

The day started off crappy with me waking up and only having about half a hour to get ready for work and head out the door. AAAAHHHHHH, I even went to bed early last night for once so this wouldn't happen. Quickly rushing around to get ready the stupid construction people are whistling at my dogs in the backyard. HELLO you'd think that to avoid them barking they wouldn't do that but UMMMM NOPE. OMG, really come on its to early for this.

Work was GREAT, I know right GREAT really????? YeP!!!! We had some lets just say special kiddos today but we made the most of it. Lots of laughs and joking around making fun of each other made for a great day. Rocio bought pizza for lunch which totally hit the spot, it was so good. We are slowly but surly getting our classroom more in order to the way we want it, which makes me feel productive.

The afternoon went by super fast, it usually dose but for whatever reason today it went by even faster. I wasn't at all complaining by any means. lol Leaving empty handed (no kiddos) made for a even better afternoon. It was still raining as it has been for the past week or so now which completely sucks but what's a girl gonna do. I came home and started cleaning the house. Picking up things that I had just been putting off for days and days.

It was time to get back up on my feet and take charge of the house and whats in it lol. I did get allot done which I was really happy about. I love when everything is picked up, put away and in its place.

I had a quick easy simple dinner tonight ~ Stuffed Jalapenos Peppers along with one of Gabe's favorite bands on TV ~ the Foo Fighters. Just made me miss him that much more, his music may drive me nuts sometimes but I have learned to love it and live with it.



A trip to the airport with Annie ended my evening and then home to chat with my love. I find more and more as the days go by I fall in love with him all over again and I fall harder each time.

Baby,
you sweeps me off my feet, give me butterflies and bring more joy to my life than any other person can. we are truly blessed to have each other & the life that we do. I love you, Love your baby girl.



Twenty One days down and only 29 more to go.


I love & miss you baby so much & can't wait till this is over and you are back home in my arms. Love your Wifey :)