Sunday, March 21, 2010

20 days to go

Up & out the door by 8:50AM, I was headed to see sweet Kyla dance again this morning. After visiting with her and her mom for a few I met up with Crystal to get tickets for the luau we are going to next week. :) I'm so excited that her and her family are going with us. Its going to be so much fun.

I spent the rest of the day cleaning the house and getting things ready for the evening. Two of my sweet girls were coming over to hang out for a bit while their mommies went to a get together. I love the way my house smells when It's all nice, pretty and clean. With the blinds open and candles lit just makes everything so sweet and fresh.

Maui Mikes for dinner hit the spot, and then R. & V. were out the door. It was just the girls and me so we decided to take a walk around the track. Some much needed outside time was nice. It was a bit chilly but not to bad at all.
After they went home I went over to Crystals house to visit with her and catch up on their day. It was a some what eventful day for many different reasons. I'm just glad it's over with and I'm that much closer to Gabe being home.






Thirty One days down and only 19 more to go.


I love & miss you baby so much & can't wait till this is over and you are back home in my arms. Love your Wifey :)

1 comment:

❈ Annie - Blonde Glambition ❈ said...

mmmmm....Maui Mike's is onolicious!! Definitely one of my faves :)