Tuesday, March 2, 2010

39 days to go

Mondays, OMG I hate Mondays. Work went ok I suppose, the day went by pretty quickly till about 2pm hit. At that point it slowed down to a crawl. Thankfully enough I was able to text every now and then with Gabe so that always put a smile on my face.

Around 3:30pm right before we got off work Adam, Crystals husband texted her saying there was a circus going on in our backyards. I was stumped and couldn't imagine what the heck he was talking abt and he wouldn't give us any clues. He just said "we were gonna flip when we got home".
Coming in Foote Gate you can see my house from the road, that being the way we come home every day we were hoping to see what was going on. So as we turned the corner we saw the giant tents over four houses just to the left of me. OMG, that only means one thing they have TERMITES!!!!! I couldn't believe I had to look at these ugly things all afternoon. I was just happy that it wasn't my house. The first two houses have been empty since before Christmas but the other two have people living in them. Housing moved them out put them in a hotel for the night moving out all there HHG's and everything.



After running around all afternoon getting the house clean and things picked up, I headed to dinner myself. Crystal invited me to come over and have dinner with them tonight and I weighted my options "popcorn or home cooked meal". I went with the "home cooked meal" and it was so good. Pork chops, Mac & Cheese, Bake Beans, Corn on the cob & French Fries to top it off she made Chocolate covered Strawberries for dessert.


I quickly came home and turned on the TV to watch the season finally of the Bachelor. I was so excited I could barley sit still. My friend Kari from Texas & I had plans to watch it together and have a date night VIA FB chat. As we chatted along and I folded my laundry watching the show unfold I could not believe he picked Vienna. I wont even go into detail on it because Kari & I were so frustrated and mad at the whole situation. Gabe called in the middle of it which was wonderful but we didn't know who Jake had picked at that point. I can't wait to tell him next time I talk to him, he's just gonna have a cow. He couldn't stand Vienna.

After finishing the "After The Final Rose" I had my strawberries and was off to bed. Headed to meet my love in his dreams.


Twelve days down and only 38 more to go.


I love & miss you baby so much & can't wait till this is over and you are back home in my arms. Love your Wifey :)

1 comment:

❈ Annie - Blonde Glambition ❈ said...

The strawberry looks yummmmmy!!!