Monday, March 1, 2010

40 days to go

After a wonderful day out yesterday and it going to waste with the stupid Tsunami watch I was looking forward to today. I had plans to go the beach with J. & her hubby and Crystal & her family. Waking up to rain I still had high hopes that it would clear up. That was a BIG NEGATIVE. I started cleaning and getting rid of stuff around the house and organizing. When I get board I clean and I purge stuff. I'm not one to keep unneeded stuff around the house. My mom's coming to visit so what more of a reason to start my spring cleaning.

I about had a nervous break down this morning because the power kept going out in my house when I was trying to vacuum the stupid truck. Dingo got out the front door & then Bailey tryed as well causing me to hit my head on the door. In the middle of this Gabe was texting me & I asked him if he could call me and HE DID. Awh, it was the first time in 4 days I had talked to him. I was SOOOOO Happy, he always has a way with words to make things better.

This afternoon J, her hubbs & I went to the NEX for a look around & then back to Schofield it was. We were getting together for dinner later in evening so I baked some yummy gooey chocolate chip cookies that were to die for. :) I am really enjoying getting to know J. She is so sweet and down to earth. It's nice to meet someone else that is the same age as me & doesn't have kids that I can relate to. I can see already that we are building a friendship that will last a life time :).

After dinner I came home to the pups, cuddled up on the couch because it was so cold and watched my Sunday night shows. Not looking forward to the "work" part of my week ahead, I was surprised by another phone call from my love. AWH, a craptastic day turned around by the ones I hold close to my heart.

Eleven days down and only 39 more to go.


I love & miss you baby so much & can't wait till this is over and you are back home in my arms. Love your Wifey :)

No comments: