Tuesday, March 9, 2010

32 days to go

Seriously I HATE Mondays, I don't hate many things but Monday is on top of my list. I don't know what it is about them. Maybe the fact that I have to get up early after sleeping in for 2 days. Maybe the start of a new week and work. Maybe it's just getting back into the swing of things while Gabe is gone. But whatever it maybe I HATE them. Thankfully there are only 4 more Monday till Gabe is home.

It was just another normal day at work, nothing to fun or exciting happened. I started my semi new job. One of the mom's that I babysit for as well as her daughter goes to our HMR Hourly program has started a new job herself. With that being said, days that G. comes to HMR I will take her home with me and then to her house and watch her till 7pm when her mom gets home. Not to bad at all. Starting this week I had her today and then tomorrow. Next week it will be 3 days, Tuesday Thursday & Friday and then after that it will only be 2 days a week. Its only till Mid May also so its not a long term commitment but even if it was I'd totally do it for her because her daughter is such a doll.

After taking G. home tonight I made my way back to the house fiddled around online a bit, watched some TV and was able to talk to my love for a few :) A pretty simple day and I was more than ever ready for it to be over with be time I met my pillow last night.

Nineteen days down and only 31 more to go.


I love & miss you baby so much & can't wait till this is over and you are back home in my arms. Love your Wifey :)

1 comment:

❈ Annie - Blonde Glambition ❈ said...

But what about Bachelor Mondays?!?! I'm j/k...I totally understand though.