Friday, March 5, 2010

36 days to go

IT'S BEEN TWO WEEKS TODAY!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!
I really didn't want to go to work today. I wanted to sleep in and just stay in bed forever. Thankfully it wasn't to bad, had a full class but that makes the day go by fast. Lots of laughs and joking around with my girls makes for a sunny day inside when its raining outside. I got a brake today at work for the first time in FOREVER which was nice.

When I was in my brake I got a phone call from the dealership down in HNL saying my car wasn't ready yet. They were replacing a few things that had been recalled. I don't know if that's good or bad. They offered to keep it over night to finish it and then wash and clean it up tomorrow. I'm all about a nice clean car that I didn't have to clean myself.

I had some leftovers for dinner and then headed down to Waikele to do some shopping. Old Navy first were I scored a super cute new white maxi dress and a couple outfits for a birthday gift. Kmart & Office Max were next, it was a very productive shopping trip and I'm glad I got everything I needed.

Gabe called tonight just as I got home and settled in. The poor guy sounds so tired and beat down. I wish I could just tell him to come home and get some rest and take a shower. Starting here I think the first part of next week we aren't going to be able to talk for about 10 days straight. I know I know 10 days not that long but really its going to SUCK something crazy. I just want the next 5 weeks to go by faster than ever.

Just when I think my days and weeks start to slow down and I'm not so busy it gets all booked up again. I guess I'd rather keep busy and going than sitting around at home all day.

Fifteen days down and only 35 more to go.


I love & miss you baby so much & can't wait till this is over and you are back home in my arms. Love your Wifey :)

1 comment:

❈ Annie - Blonde Glambition ❈ said...

Just a few more weeks :) It's weird though how it feels like it's been longer than two weeks.