Wednesday, March 3, 2010

37 days to go

Today was a productive day at work, we were able get allot done on our classroom. We started this crayon project back in January when we first got to HMR and well it's been a PROCESS. The crayons are finally hung and attached to the wall and it looks so cute. I'm so happy with the way it turned out.
The day drug by again of course only having 3 children makes for a LONG afternoon. I was more than ever happy when 4pm came. I even managed to clock out 2 minutes early :)

This evening I had plans to take my car down to HNL to the dealer were we got it to get the safety inspection done. When we bought the car they didn't have the paper work so it was on them to redo it. A friend of mine Annie offered to follow me down and bring me back. We stopped off for dinner on the way back which was wonderful and full of girl chat and much needed catching up :).

Now I'm home for the evening watching the last part of American Idol (it's the girls night) & chatting with my love. Late night phone calls are the best. I am so tired and worn out from this week and past weekend already I can't wait to go meet my pillow.

My mom sent me this video and I thought I would share it. I though it was the funniest thing ever :)



Fourteen days down and only 36 more to go.


I love & miss you baby so much & can't wait till this is over and you are back home in my arms. Love your Wifey :)

2 comments:

J said...

Is it just me or does it seem like the days are flying by. I can't believe you only have 36 days left. Maybe it is flying by for me becuase when Gabe comes home, G leaves.

You will have a lot of fun with your mom and it will help kill the time.

❈ Annie - Blonde Glambition ❈ said...

OMG I love Anjelah Johnson....she's hilarous!! She always makes me laugh my ass off :)