Monday, March 15, 2010

26 days to go

I hate that the dogs think they have to be up bright and early on the weekends. I just want to lay in bed and sleep. They had other plans for me though, so up at 6:45AM it was. I love them to pieces I really do but sometimes I want to put a mussel on them. lol

Headed to Kapolei this afternoon Crystal & I were excited about going to "Simply Organized". Once we got there I noticed it was similar to the "Container Store" back on the mainland but not nearly as good. Still a fun store with lots of gadgets. I scored a new fancy measuring cup and a can strainer. I love little kitchen Gadgets they are so fun. A stop by Target was a given seeings it was just around the corner. We wanted something for St. Patties day to wear to work, so we found matching socks & shirts. :) I'm so stoked...like a kid again we are gonna be twinkies. (you'll have to stay tuned for a picture)

~~~~lil Chy. didn't @ all wanna be in the cart, it was so funny~~~~



Adam (Crystal's hubby) was such a sweet heart today and washed Gabe's truck and even vacuumed it out. I had been driving it a bit since he's been gone and it was just a mess. I tryed cleaning it last weekend but it's just so big it did me in. He even did my car once we got home. Yay, both cars clean, pretty and lookin good. He parked the truck under the carport (where I normally park my car) & pulled it all the way up so it wont get rained on. The plan is to LEAVE IT PARKED till the hubbs gets home so it stays clean. lol

This evening I had dinner plans with my favorite Julie :) We went to Dixie Grill in Aiea. It's come to be my new favorite place to eat. I love BBQ & it kinda reminds me of Texas. I can't wait for Gabe to come home so we can go together. Only a couple more weeks now and he'll be back. What I would give to have his hand in mine holding it tight. Soon soon though, we will be back together.



~~~~~~~~~Southwest Texas Bar - B - Que Sauce~~~~~~~~~



Twenty Five days down and only 25 more to go.


I love & miss you baby so much & can't wait till this is over and you are back home in my arms. Love your Wifey :)

2 comments:

❈ Annie - Blonde Glambition ❈ said...

I don't know how you do it waking up that early...I'm not sure my body even knows how to function at that hour...hehe :)

Nichole said...

Wow Tiffany! Sounds like you have some great friedns out there. Chy is absolutely adorable!

Love you and hope the next couple weeks go quickly for you - isn't your mom coming to visit soon?