Sunday, March 7, 2010

34 days to go

4:30AM came really early, to early to be exact. I was babysitting in Kapolei and had to be there by 5:30AM. Not getting into bed till 12:30am the night before was a BAD idea. But I enjoyed the evening.
It rained the whole way to Kapolei but thankfully the day turned out beautiful day.

I was done babysitting by 10:00AM and headed home to let the pups out and meet up with the Woodsides. We were headed to Hickman Air force Base for a birthday party. Little Miss Kyla was turning 4 years old and they were celebrating at the beach on Hickman. She is a doll and I completely went all out shopping for her :) I love the little girls I babysit for and love spoiling them even more. I figure their parents pay me to watch their sweet angels so I can put some of that back toward them. That I did getting her 3 outfits & some cute hair accessorise. She was so excited with the gifts Gabe & I got her as well as what everyone else got her. For only being 4 yrs old she made out pretty well. A cupcake cake, burgers & hot dogs added to the party.





~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
After some great chit chat and visiting with the Estrella family & friends, some fun in the sun I was feeling the heat and alittle sickness. I'm not sure if it was something I ate or what but out of no were I started to feel horrible. I made my way home to relax and get some rest because I had another long night of babysitting ahead of me.

A first with C. he was the cutest little boy I had ever seen. With his long curly hair and cute little smile. We spent the evening together hanging out playing with his cars and his new little puppy Chloe. (which looked nothing like my Chloe back in TX) His mom and dad were so impressed when they came home just after midnight and heard that he was a perfect angel all night long and didn't cry a peep. "That's what I do" lol. I love more than anything when a parent comes home after having a wonderful night out to a happy sleeping baby. I get to enjoy their kiddos for a short period of time, which is all the time I need to remind me we aren't ready for our own. LOVE THEM TO DEATH, but not our time just yet.

I was able to chat with Gabe via text through out the whole day which was awesome. Getting to talk to him so much this weekend has just been the best. I don't know what I'm going to do when they go into the part of training were they can't talk on their phones for that two & half three period.

Seventeen days down and only 33 more to go.

I love & miss you baby so much & can't wait till this is over and you are back home in my arms. Love your Wifey :)

1 comment:

❈ Annie - Blonde Glambition ❈ said...

Shopping for lil girls is a BLAST!! Once I get started I can't stop...haha :) Everything is just sooo darn cute!! I bet you got the bday girl some awesome outfits!!