Tuesday, March 30, 2010

3 days to go

Thats right my 11 days just went to 3~!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My love coming home this week, I am so excited. The way things are looking right now is that he should be home late Thursday afternoon so we will see. Like I told him once he calls me and says "Hey we just landed at HFB" then I'll be even more excited.
I'm happy he will be here for Easter, not that we have giant plans or anything really but it will be nice to have him home to have lunch with our friends :) and get together with them.

Work was ok for my first day back after being off for a week. Nothing to jump for joy about. I visited with Becca and Jenn for a while tonight down in Ewa Beach and finally scheduled our next photo shoot with Jenn. I'm totally stoked about it and can't wait, I love getting our pictures done and she does an AMAZING job.


Fourty days down and only 2 more to go.


I love & miss you baby so much & can't wait till this is over and you are back home in my arms. Love your Wifey :)

No comments: