Sunday, March 14, 2010

27 days to go

FABULOUS was the day I had, minus not getting to talk to my love.

Dance class @ 9AM to watch sweet little Kyla do her ballet and tap and then back to their house for breakfast. I have really enjoyed getting to know The Estrella family over the last couple months they are so sweet and I am looking forward to Gabe meeting them when he comes home.

I quickly drove down to Ewa Beach to let a Friends doggies out to run around for a bit. Since she is gone for the weekend I offered to help, so she didn't have to drive back from her retreat to let them out.

Julie & I met up this afternoon for some needed girl time. We had plans to do a bit of shopping today. Target & Old Navy was on the list. Surprisingly enough I left empty handed at Target but once we made our way in the doors to Old Navy & saw they were having a giant sale I was in love. With a new pair of the cutest little brown shorts and one of the PRETTIEST strapless dresses I have ever seen, I knew they were both a must have. ummmm?????? Now to decide if I wear the dress to pick up Gabe when he gets back or if I wait and wear it on our first date out after he gets back home.

We grabbed a quick drink from Jamba Juice & headed back to post. I needed to get home and clean the house up a bit. Julie was coming back over for dinner that evening and well, that meant I had to figure out what we were going to eat as well.

I ended up making Chicken Enchilada Soup and it was SOOOO yummy :) One of my loves favorites. We spent the evening chatting, talking about our plans for during the deployment and what we are going to do. I'm NOT looking forward to it at all, but knowing I have her here and that we will be going through this journey together makes it a LITTLE easier but NOT MUCH.

I just hope it flys by and when My Love comes home to me we will be able to pick right up were we are in Hawaii :)

Twenty Four days down and only 26 more to go.


I love & miss you baby so much & can't wait till this is over and you are back home in my arms. Love your Wifey :)

No comments: