Tuesday, March 23, 2010

18 days to go

Well well well, I didn't get to sleep in much today and its even my day off. Up bright & early I had to get a few things taken care of that I had been putting off, because well be time I get off everything is closed. So off to get base stickers, to the vet to get the puppies monthly meds. and then to HNL to have a part replaced on my car.

Everything went so smoothly till it got to the car dealership and down hill from there it went. As they told me it would be about 11:30AM and they'd have everything done and even wash my car for me. Well 11:45 came and nothing I was still waiting. So around noon I went to the service area and asked them about my car and that's when they told me it was going to be another hour to hour & half. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH I wanted to scream, my mom's plane was coming in at 2:45PM so that would put me out of HNL by about 1:30. I still had to go home and let the puppies out for a bit.

Whelp, 1:30 rolled around and I was just pulling out of the parking lot. I was so mad because this is not what I had planned at all. I quickly rushed home to let the puppies out and called to check on my moms plane. At this time it was right at 2PM. Music to my ears her plane was a hour late, I didn't have to rush. I had time to go get a bite to eat for lunch because I was starving.

Finally making my way to the airport picking up my mom we headed to Waikiki. We took advantage of the cool weather and walked the strip having dinner at Jimmy Buffets Margarita vile. "umm umm good"
It's going to be a busy week with her here and I'm looking forward to all the fun stuff we are going to do.


Thirty Three days down and only 17 more to go.


I love & miss you baby so much & can't wait till this is over and you are back home in my arms. Love your Wifey :)

1 comment:

❈ Annie - Blonde Glambition ❈ said...

I hope you have a fabulous time with your mom!!