Tuesday, March 16, 2010

25 days to go

Filling sicker than ever this morning I was not wanting to go to work but I knew I had to. You could tell that it had rained last night because the street were wet but the sun was out & looking pretty.
It was a OK day not one I left work saying "man I had a great day". It was more a thought of "man finally this day is over" & off to the car I went.

I had decided to take the puppies on a walk when I got home. I've been slacking alittle on walking them but I'm going to start back & stick with it. Off we went two trips around the track alittle rained on but it was nice to get out and let them run some of their energy off. On the way back I decided to cut through the grass between a set of houses, when Dingo took off running pulling the leash and causing me to slip and fall. Right in the wet nasty grass, so I got all dirty and was so frustrated. After I got up and went to find the mail box key on the key ring I realized I grabbed the WRONG set of keys. OMG how stupid could I be, I swore I took Gabe's off the rack to take on the walk with me but NOPE.
Now here I was locked out of the house with both dogs while it was sprinkling and on top off that I DIDN'T have my PHONE. aaaaahhhhhhh, really how could this be happening to me not today.
I went over to Crystals house to tell her what happen & was going to see if I could borrow her phone to call Housing (hoping they were still open). When she asked about windows being open, I remembered the doggie door was. (I normally NEVER leave it open but thank goodness I did this time.) She suggested having kailee (our friends daughter who lives next door) craw through the doggie door to unlock my door. Thankfully she is SUPER tiny and was able to fit right in.
I will NEVER leave the house with the wrong set of keys again. Note to self: take house keys and cell phone @ all times when leaving the house.

A quick simple dinner was a must after the long hectic day I had. TGIF's potato skins are so yummy and a great pick me up. :P



I spent the rest of the evening just relaxing and enjoy me some HGTV.
Only 11 more day's till Gabe is out of the "box" (training area they are at right now) and I can talk to him.

Twenty Six days down and only 24 more to go.


I love & miss you baby so much & can't wait till this is over and you are back home in my arms. Love your Wifey :)

1 comment:

❈ Annie - Blonde Glambition ❈ said...

I'm tellin ya...I'm gonna get you that belt loop clip...hehe :)

I was also watching HGTV with mi madre today...we left the house 2 hours later than intended because we were hooked :)