Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Artsy Fartsy

So its been a while since I’ve posted about our school / class bulletin board. St. Patties day I think and we’ve changed it out a couple times since then. This evening before I left for the day I was able to put the finally touches on our current board. With everyone counting down to the end of the school year we figured we would jump in as well. There’s ruffly 30 days left till summer. Makes no difference to me since I’m working the summer as well, so it will be just another day. I think this board turned out pretty cute, I like the sail boats and little fishy’s under them. 
Come summer time the board is going to be all mine. Which is a good thing and a bad thing. See both teachers I work with right now aren’t working this summer. This means it will be my responsibility to keep up with it and change it out regularly. I’m not at all looking forward to starting over with new co-workers. Even if it is just for 2 months I like the ladies I work with now. 

What do you think, do you like the board ??
 What are you looking forward to this summer ???
~DAY 181~

1 comment:

ROXY said...

I like the board! I'm looking forward to checking out the lake around here and going to Vegas at the end of summer.