Monday, April 9, 2012

Its Good to be Home

It's been such a nice and relaxing day doing a whole lot of nothing. I got back about 4:45 this morning and curled right up in bed with my love. Some how I managed to wake up at 8:30 this morning and couldn't go back to sleep. I laid there for a bit going over in my head everything I needed to get done today and decided I might as well get up and going. I'm sure this adrenalin rush will quickly come crashing down on me so I better get as much done as I can now. The hubby and I went to breakfast at his favorite place, Dunkin Donuts. Of course I wasn't complaining because that mint I got a big ol' glass of sweet tea for a whopping $0.99 total score. We had a couple other things to take care of today so we decided to go ahead and knock it all out while we were already out. We were able to spend the rest of the day just lounging around. We took the pups out and boy were they happy, it had been a good week since they've gone on a walk. As heart broken as I was to leave Illinois and come home I'm so happy to be back with my love. My original plan was to come back Monday (today) morning and that would have put me home close to midnight. I was having major withdraws from my love so I headed out a bit early. I'm so glad I did to because it gave us all day together before I had to go back to work. I cooked us a yummy new meal that I'd found on pinterest awhile back and we popped open a bottle of cheap wine and called it a night while I caught up on my TV shows I had missed. It feels so good to be home, I only wish I didn't have to go back to work tomorrow.
~DAY 179~

1 comment:

ROXY said...

Yay! Glad to hear you got to hang out with your hubby before you went back to work. :) What a great way to end your vacation.