Monday, March 5, 2012

It's another MONDAY!!!


Just alittle something to help put some pep in your step and get through the week!!! I know I need a little extra boost every now and then to get encourage myself to get through another week of life here in the South. Things are going well though we have been here for going on almost 5 months on the 15th of this month. The hubbs graduates school soon and that will officially start out 2 year count down. 


I know I have been blessed with more than I could have ever asked for in life and sometimes I do need to stop and give thanks for it all. I wouldn't be were I am today if it wasn't for what I've been through. 

 I can and will concur anything and everything when I put my heart, mind & soul into it!!!



This is something that I catch myself saying all the time. Although I'm still finding my groove through life here in the South, I've come to terms that this is it for the next 2 years and I have to make the best of it. 


Cupcakes seriously cure everything, just ask my hubby or spouse :) 



Everyone needs a little YALL & some Sweet Tea in there life!!!


LOVE this one!!!! Glitz and Glamor with a bit of sparkle YES PLEASE!!!!  



2 comments:

Brittany said...

These are great! Love the next to last one especially!

Pamela said...

Love this! Where do you live at now?! I live in the south too! Coming over from your guest post at My New Wife Life! :)