Saturday, March 10, 2012

Springing Forward!!!

Spring is among us, its coming its coming!!! 
Day Light Saving time has hit us and we jump ahead a hour late tonight / early morning. 
I'm totally looking forward to it being lighter out later. That means after work I can hit the gym and still come home and go for a run with the pups before it gets dark. 
I'm not looking forward to the 6 hr time difference vs. 5 hrs from the South to Hawaii. 


The trees are starting to bloom and the rose buds are starting to open. The church across the street from were I work has Tulips lined along the stair way and its simply beautiful. I hear this place it absolutely beautiful during the spring / summer time and I can't wait to see it. 
However the pollen that is in the air is totally killing my throat. I have come to the conclusion that its the reason behind my horrible cough. I'm hoping it doesn't last to much longer because its making me miserable. 


The weather has been warm with a slight breeze to cool things off so its not super hot. I'm looking forward to it warming up more but the stories I've been hearing about the 100+ degree temperature is heart wrenching. Gosh why can't every place be like Hawaii 85 degrees and a chance of rain every day, sounds pretty good right. :)
My plan is to spend as much time outside as possible, and soak up the beautiful sun shine.
Don't worry I'll be sure to capture loads of pictures in the near future. 


~DAY 149~

1 comment:

❈ Annie - Blonde Glambition ❈ said...

The trees are gorgeous! I was so excited when daylight savings came around because that meant I was finally an hour closer to the states. That is until I remembered that we would be changing our clocks a few weeks later too. Europe switches clocks about 2 weeks later...weird. The time difference definitely sucks.