Friday, March 16, 2012

I got my baby back

After 3 LONG days late tonight I came home to this sitting on the kitchen counter!!!!!!!!!!!! 


My hubby was HOME!!!!!! 
I knew he was but it didn't really set in till I came through the door. 
Back up a few hours~~~~~ I was asked by one of my parents to babysit tonight and of course I said yes. About 8pm the hubby called and said he was home. YAY!!!!! 
An hour later the parents made their way home, I ended up staying for another 2hrs just chatting. It was so nice to get to know them more, it felt normal like we've known each other for years. 
The clock was ticking away and I finally said my goodbyes & headed home. The hubbs had called to tell me he was heading up to bed because he had to be at work at 8am the next morning. 
I was so excited when I walked in and knew he was home. There's no better feeling then seeing the one you love after days apart & not talking. He is my whole world and being away from him even just for a few days sucks. 

~DAY 155~

4 comments:

Brittany said...

This is so sweet!!

Unknown said...

It's definitely great when their home.

lilmoomoo said...

YAY!!! glad you got your boo back!!!
I miss seeing those little reminders that he's home!
Mine always leaves candy wrappers everywhere. LOL. I never thought I would say it, but I miss picking up all those candy wrappers and socks.
Hahaha.

❈ Annie - Blonde Glambition ❈ said...

So happy for you to have your love back!!