Wednesday, March 21, 2012

The fog has hit again

Headed to work this morning and the roads are super foggy. 
It hasn't been like this in a while so I was caught off guard. I was trying to get off post and traffic was backed up so much because people couldn't see but just a couple hundred yards in front of them. 


In a way its kinda pretty, like over the lake when it just sits on top of the water. Or how it covers the Golf Course as I drive to work. Thankfully it hasn't brought any bad weather, that was my first thought when I saw it was so foggy outside. 


I'm hoping that it stays pretty through the weekend, we have lots of plans and I want to be able to enjoy our last free weekend together with out the rain. 

~DAY 160~

1 comment:

❈ Annie - Blonde Glambition ❈ said...

Your weather looks like our morning weather. Talk about depressing!