Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Years Resolution

When thinking back on what I wanted my New Years Resolution to be for 2012 it was pretty easy. I wanted to continue on the road to a better life style for myself.

1) Continue Running & attending workout classes to get in the best shape of my life.
2) Go back to school ~ I am thinking for teaching but would like to take some Culinary & Photography classes as well. (I've taken Photography classes a few years back and want to expand on that)
3) Start our Cookbook ~ I found a awesome program on line to build one.
4) Take care of a few person finances we have in preps for the future.
5) Take full advantage of being on the Mainland by traveling when we can and working on my 30 b4 30 list & Bucket List.
6) Continue to eat Healthy and cut out the crap. lol (Feb 1. makes a one year with no soda WOOP WOOP)
7) I also am going to continue with making our house more of a home by using DIY projects & making our home more personal, adding more pizazz to it.

I am determined to make 2012 a fantastic year. I'm so excited to get the year started and see were it takes us. I wonder what adventures are in store for the G family, only time will tell.


First Kiss of 2012 with My Love!!!!!!! Happy New Year Baby!!!!!

5 comments:

whit | Black Little Button blog said...

yah for new years kisses! :)
-wHiT
www.blacklittlebutton.blogspot.com

Candace Shiflet said...

what a great post! Good luck with those goals :)
Lovely Little Rants

Brittany said...

Great goals! What's the website for making a cookbook? Sounds neat! Happy new year sweetie!

lilmoomoo said...

Um. Wowsers!!!! One year without a coke or anything??
Get. It. Girl. Hahaha.
I went 3 months without one once and I thought I might die...
Good resoloutions!! :)

Happy new year!!!

Ashley at flats to flip flops said...

Happy New Year's!
Ashley:)