Monday, January 30, 2012

Lunch Break

DAY 109

Thankfully I only work about 6 miles from home, its not on post but still close. I'm able to come home on my lunch every day if I wanted, this way I can let the pups out. Most of the time I only come home on Tuesdays & Thursdays since I go to spin class right after work.  Today I came home because I had plans to go to spin this evening since I wasn't going to be able to make it tomorrow. (I was going to dinner with a co~worker for her bday.) 
While cleaning up the kitchen and picking up from the weekend I remembered I had a full dishwasher of clean dishes. We had a couple of the guys over for dinner last night & I cooked dinner for them while they studied for a up coming test. Normally I wash everything by hand right then and there but there was just to much and I was being lazy. Needless to say I was hating myself for not just washing them last night. I hate unloading the dishwasher just as much as I hate loading it. Oh well someones got to do it, when I was living at home I always made sure to get every last dish in there because I didn't want to do anything by hand and now as weird as it sounds I prefer to wash everything myself. 


When I was putting the dishes away I had the back door open so the pups could go in and out if they wanted. It was such a beautiful day out and the sun was shinning bright!!! I looked out to check on my babies and this is what I found. Bailey Girl was laying out there sun bathing, soaking up the sun. She LOVES to be outside just laying in the yard. I wish I wasn't so nervous about leaving them outside when I go back to work some times after lunch. I'd only be gone for 3 hours but I just can't bring myself to do it yet. I know I'd be worried sick about them the whole time I was back at work. I want to try and leave them outside on a weekend day when we run to the PX or just a short trip here on post some were just to see how they do. I'm not worried about them digging out or getting out any other way, I'm kinda worried about random people just coming and letting them out. Our gate is securely closed but that doesn't mean someone couldn't get in. Thankfully our house backs up to a big wooded area and neither of our neighbors mind our yappy mutts out when they are barking. It's to pretty to be inside all the time, they want to get out and enjoy the fresh air, I don't blame them either. 

Isn't she just the cutest thing ever!!!! She's my baby girl, I'd be lost with out her. 




3 comments:

whit | Black Little Button blog said...

awe. :)
it's been "spring" here in WI, crazy for the month of feb.
-wHiT

❈ Annie - Blonde Glambition ❈ said...

Lucky lady...you can send some of the warm sunshine my way if you want :) Bailey has the right thing in mind with the sunbathing. And I'm with you on the dishes. I hate doing them. I suppose that's why the hubby has dish duty. It's going to suck once he deploys and I have to do them all myself :(

lilmoomoo said...

I am LOVING the weather we have had lately!!
It's amazing isn't it??
I hope it stays this way! :)

I have to say that my absolute LEAST favorite chore, in the world, is ANYTHING to do with the dishes.
I hate it.

so sweet of you to cook dinner for all those guys!