Tuesday, January 3, 2012

The Royal Couple

DAY 81

Pupcakes Pet Boutique


Oh one of my late night random online searches I came across this funky boutique that totally caught my eye. They sell everything from pup food, clothes, accessories, bath stuff, just about everything you need for your furry four legged family members. What caught my eye when skimming through the sight was that they have a full bakery bar of goodies just for pouches. Seriously how cool is that, a bakery just for my pups (well all pups of course lol). I've seen different recipes online on how to bake doggie bones & ice cream but I haven't tried any yet.

We decided to go check it out this evening and see about ordering the pups a Birthday cake. Yup they make those to, you can even have a birthday party or a lunch date with your pup there at the bakery. After about 30 minutes of looking around we finally settled on a cake (which we are getting in two weeks, pictures to come) and picked up a couple treats to take home for our babies.
I though these two were so cute, the title for them was William & Kate. Hints the name of this post lol. There was a ton of different styles, shapes, colors and designs of "cookies" but these caught my eye for sure. We also picked up two cupcake style treats for later in the week. I can't wait to go back and get their cake with more treats, they are going to be so excited.


Just like always they have to sit pretty before they get their treats :) and they always do so well. They are so spoiled but I wouldn't have it any other way. Bailey got Kate & Dingo William, it took Bailey a minute to figure out what it was before she started chomping away but Dingo wasted no time.

1 comment:

lilmoomoo said...

awww!
precious!
one year I got skeeter a HUGE cake for his birthday from an adorable doggy bakery in Charleston!

I'm sure your pups loved it!