Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Just another day

DAY 103


Nothing to exciting happened today other than the fact that the hubbs got home at a decent time. Even before I got back from the gym. SWEET!!!!!!! He had called me while I was still at spin class to let me know he was on his way home & to see if I needed anything. I tell ya I couldn't get out of there fast enough. Since school has started for him out time together has been far & few. I keep telling myself its only temporary but its still hard. You get use to someone being there all the time and then all of a sudden thats changed. He's been having to study a lot which is a given seeings they have so much to learn and he is only getting a few hours of sleep at night. We've heard that after a couple weeks in to the course they will have Saturdays off as well, right now he just has Sundays off. So I'm really looking forward to that and hoping that change happens soon. 
We got a call this evening that our car will be ready to for pick up tomorrow, thank goodness. I'm really not digging this rental car. I driving a Kia Soul which is so not me, it was that or a PT Cruiser. I should have made the hubbs drive the rental & I take my car back but since he all his gear and bags in the Chally we just decided we would switch back this weekend. No reason to switch back for 2-3 days and then do it again. 


It was Mexican night for dinner at our home. We've been trying out new meals for the last couple days I gave this Mexican Casserole a try. It turned out really good, between the both of us there wasn't any left overs.  We will definitely be making this one again in the near future. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my a Kia Soul. Yeah I would have rather walked!