Sunday, January 1, 2012

Best of 2011

I am keeping this simple with one major highlight from 2011 ~
MY SOLDIER CAME HOME FROM IRAQ, we finished out our 2nd deployment and I couldn't be happier to have him home safe in my arms again. If nothing else this was the one and only thing I wanted for 2011 and I got it.

Welcome Home Baby!!!


I am truly blessed with everything I was able to accomplish in the past year. I am so excited to see what 2012 has in store for us. I have always looked forward to a New Year but for some reason I'm even more excited about 2012. Not sure if its all the travel plans we have or the fact that I just am feeling better about myself than I have in a long time or that I know I will have my man home with me. (even if he will be gone almost 6-7 days a week working 50-60 + hrs a day) Either way I am determined to make the very most of 2012 and not let anything get in my way.
2011 had its ups and downs for sure it wasn't all sugary, I have to say two of the hardest, worst things for me was the hubbs going back to the "sand box" after R&R and moving from Hawaii leaving our Army Family.

before we headed to the airport :(


the day I left Hawaii :(


Over all 2011 was a great year for the both of us and I am happy with the way its ending!!!!!!! Here's to a fabulous year through 2012, I hope you'll stick around with me along our journey.

(ps: stay tune for my New Years Resolution post still to come!!!)

1 comment:

lilmoomoo said...

Girl, you give me hope!!
If you and all the other army/military wives can make it through a deployment... So can I!!
(even though I'm not positive of that haha)

:) here's to 2012!!! Hope it's everything you want it to be!!!