Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Baby its cold out side

DAY 47

Better yet it FREEZING outside

When I left work this evening the temperature gauge in my card said 43 degrees out. Are you kidding me I don't even remember the last time I was some were it was that cold. I have to say the good thing about the heater in my car is it sure does heat up fast and those seat warmers YES AGAIN the seat warmers were a life saver. I am seriously hating the cold weather so much the only think I like about it is the fabulous selection on winter clothes & accessories. I bought the cutest tabogon, scarf and mittens the other day now I'm just searching for the perfect jacket. I got to stay warm some how over the cold wintery months ahead because the last thing I need is to get sick.
It does make the Christmas sprit a little more exciting being cold, really puts the Holidays in full swing. Thats nice but nothing else good comes from this horrid weather, oh dear if we ever get stationed some were else were its colder I don't know what I will do.


1 comment:

lilmoomoo said...

Hahaha! You crack me up! No doubt that anything in the 40's is cold.. Be glad you don't/or haven't lived in Kentucky!!! Walking to class in WAY below freezing wasn't fun!! I'm wondering what the weather will be like here in NC...