Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Detour

DAY 48

This is really cramping my drive


This road has been closed for the past week and its really cramping my drive to work & home. I leave for work in the afternoons just in time get there and I ALWAYS forget about this stupid road being closed. Its one section of the main road that runs right down the middle of post, everything seems to be off this road and it causes you to have to go completely around the world to get to the back to the housing area. When I came home on Monday that's when they first started the work, I assumed it would only last a day or two and now we are going on day four. Thank goodness I've managed to find my way around post and the back way to our house. I would have been stuck driving in circles trying to get home if I didn't know my way around. I took this picture last night on my way home as I was waiting in the long line at the light to turn right. As much as it drives me crazy I really guess it's not as bad as it could be. Heck they could have closed off the entire road, I better watch what I say or they may. hee hee.

1 comment:

whit | Black Little Button blog said...

Awe thanks for the follow! I really appreciate it! My husband is actually stationed in Fort Sam Houston, TX until the next two weeks. He's been there since October. I've followed back! :)

Take care!
Whit
www.blacklittlebutton.blogspot.com