Wednesday, November 23, 2011

4 years of pure blissfulness

Sorry for the delay but its better late then never right!!


I really can not believe it has been four years already since I married my best friend. At some points it seems like we have been married for a billion plus years and then other times is seems as if we were just married last week. I am more in love with my man toady than I was yesterday and I will be more in love with him tomorrow than I am today. He completes me in every way possible and I would not at all be the wife I am today if it was not for him. Out of the wonderful four years of marriage we have spent many days apart, many holidays and celebrations. Thankfully we have been lucky enough to have only spend one anniversary apart. Last year #3, but I have to say I had a fabulous time celebrating with my girls in Hawaii.


I was head over heels excited that were able to be together this year. There was a small chance that we weren't going to be able to but thankfully that all changed.
The morning started off with a spectacular breakfast made by yours truly that included eggs, bacon, biscuits & gravy a favorite in our household. After breakfast my love was off to work and I was left to the dishes. I wasn't complaining though I would do dishes every day if it mint spending the mornings with my love before he goes to work. After getting a few other things taken care of around the house and some errand ran I was off to work myself. The day couldn't go by fast enough we had dinner plans at our new favorite place Ruth Chris. After we both got home that evening I got all dolled up and ready to go, my hubbs looked so handsome if I do say so myself. We enjoyed a fabulous mouth watering meal steak for me and lamb for the hubbs, a few sides to indulge in along with dessert to go complements of the restaurant themselves.





Having Gabe home this year has been the best gift of all. I look forward to many many more anniversary's to share with him. Being married to Gabe has been the best thing that has ever happened to me. We have been through so much and I know it has only brought us to were we are today. He is my rock as I am his and I will always stand by and support him forever.
We have a love like nothing else he is the only one that truly gets me for me. Always reminding me that no matter what comes our way we will make it through. I still sometimes find myself thinking how in the world did I get so lucky to marry such a amazing man. I tell him all the time that I am so lucky that he is my life and he always replies with "no we are both lucky". I looked forward to the year ahead of us and the many after that to see what adventures life has in store for us. :)

Always & Forever & Thensome Happy 4 Year Anniversary Baby

Gabe had been looking for a single serving coffee pot that he could use for work other than the Kurieg and I found this one from Hamilton Beach that I got him and a assortment of his favorite Dunkin Donuts Coffee.


And of course you can never have to many K-cup in the house, he's always trying new ones and I found these at BB&B during a resent trip.



On our First & Third Anniversary Gabe bought me two of the most beautifulest necklaces and they are by far my favorite. (our 2nd was my photo quilt) This year he did it again, a beautiful diamond necklace with a pink center stone. It's so pretty and you can see it sparkling from across the room. He really knows the way to my heart :)



Another yummy surprise I had made for Gabe from a local bakery here was his favorite Red Velvet cake. I'm not at all a fan Red Velvet but he LOVES it and he enjoyed every bite of this cake. I wasn't to please with the decorations on the cake but after I left the bakery from ordering it I though to myself, we really didn't talk about that it was mostly about the flavor of the cake and what I wanted it to say. He didn't mind at all though as long as it tasted good he was happy.

1 comment:

lilmoomoo said...

YAY for four years!! Congrats!! :) :) :)

lovelovelove
moo.