Saturday, November 5, 2011

Gotta love Technology

DAY 23

Nothing will keep us apart.


So the other night Gabe was in to his phone and downloading all different kinds of apps. At one point he asked for mine and then gave it back a bit later. He called me and it was some crazy annoying ring tone but when I answered it was a video of him and we could talk on speaker it was way cool. He told me I would be able to do it with S & N in Hawaii when we wanted. I kept forgetting to tell S about it when we talked and this afternoon we were talking forever and I still forgot to tell her about it. When I hung up Gabe asked me if we did the Fring talk and I said no I forgot. So I called her back right then and she downloaded it and were able to talk and see each other at the same time. So its pretty similar to Skype but it was different as well. We got a kick out of it and called N to have her add it on her phone. Once she finally got it added we were all three able to video talk on our phones and see each other all at the same time and talk. We could have even had one more person in on our chat, there is 4 spots on the program. We could all hear each other and have a conversation at the same time while sitting in our homes. It was completely fabulous and made my day. I miss the girls so much and wish that I could be there with them but this is the next best thing!!!! I seriously love modern technology and how much it has changed over the years for the better. I can't wait for our next Fring date with the girls!!!! & This will be great for when the hubbs goes to Drill School at the beginning of the year.

No comments: