Friday, November 11, 2011

Happy Veterans Day 11-11-11

DAY 29

Thank A Veteran, Remember A Veteran


Today we take time to thank the Veterans from the Past, Present & we Pray for the ones to come. With each passing year this day seems to become more & more important to me. Not to say that it wasn't before but after marrying into the Military family it's more in your blood then ever before. We have had the chance to meet some really amazing men & women that have served in the military. Hearing their stories from their time in the serves is just awesome, sometimes heart breaking & other times completely funny.
I have a few family members that have served & are still serving in our great military now. I am so blessed to live in the land of the free thanks to the brave. A special Thank You goes out to My Love for all he has done and will continue to do during his time in the Army. I'm happy we were able to spend today together and I could truly show my appreciation to him (not that we did much out of the normal lol). He does so much for our country along with the other men & women, I don't think they are ever given the credit for a job well done. So with that being said..................

“On this Veterans Day, let us remember the service of our veterans, and let us renew our national promise to fulfill our sacred obligations to our veterans and their families who have sacrificed so much so that we can live free.” - Dan Lipinski


ps: I didn't take either picture obviously but wanted to show my love for the Veterans who gave the ultimate sacrifice.

No comments: