Sunday, November 6, 2011

Many Colors

DAY 24

The many different colors of Leaves


I simply can't get over how beautiful the trees are during the fall weather. I can't remember when the last time I saw leaves this color on the trees in my neighborhood. I though palm trees were breath taking but I can't seem to get enough of the colored trees here in SC. From the vibrant red & bright lively yellow. Every were I go I'm always taking pictures of the trees. I'm sure people think I'm nuts when they see me but hey I've never seen leaves like these ones and I'm just blown away by it. I'm sure you will see more in future post so just bare with me and enjoy the beauty that SC has to offer.
The best part is they are all over post, around the lakes & in peoples yard. It makes the area feel so warm and definitely puts you in the fall mood.

No comments: