Saturday, November 26, 2011

New Shoes

DAY 44

Keeping My Toes Warm


I bought my first pair of TOMS today and I just LOVE them. They are so comfortable and cozy that I think I'm going to have to go back and buy a couple more pairs. I have been searching for a pairs of shoes that will go with just about everything and still be comfy and stylish at the same time. Keeping my toes warm was the most important part of course. These were my first choice a couple weeks ago but I didn't get them. I decided I would look around and see if there was anything else I liked better. I kept coming up empty handed always thinking about the beautiful black Toms and all the other fabulous color shemecs they had.
I was done looking and new which ones I wanted, Gabe so kind to put up with me during this never ending search. I knew he was happy when I told him I decided on the Toms, he even helped me pick them out. Such a lovely supportive hubbs he is!!!!!!!!!


1 comment:

Sarah said...

I had a pair of these in my online shopping cart about a month ago, but decided not to get them. Maybe when I visit you will have to take me!