Saturday, November 19, 2011

Movies & Wine

DAY 36

Home alone missing my love


Tonight was the first of I know many to come nights alone in our new home. Gabe had Staff Duty & that mint it was just me and the pups for the night. I had, had a long day at work and I was completely exhausted. I had "plans" to get a few things done around the house this evening but it didn't happen. I subbed at work from 8-1 in two different classes & then worked my regular 1-5:30 shift so needless to say it was a long day. I stopped by the PX on my way home to pick up dinner & a bottle of wine. The new "plan" was dinner on the couch & Christmas movies with a glass of yummy wine of course. It would have been a perfect night if my hubbs was home, here the last two weeks just about this is how our evenings have ended by watching a Christmas movie. There's no better way to get in the Christmas spirit then a good movie. The night was short after I got through the first movie I was completely passed out, so tired I didn't even wanna get up off the couch to go up stairs. Some how I found the strength to and with in seconds I was out again. It was a lonely lazy night at home missing my love. Lets just hope that the Battalion CO keeps his word that this was his only time he has SD till Drill School.

1 comment:

lilmoomoo said...

a glass of wine cures everything.

:)

lovelovelove
moo