Friday, November 4, 2011

Meeting my new Doc.

DAY 22

Oh Dear Doctor please don't hurt me


I absolutely hate having to go to the doctor's I don't know why but I would rather not have to deal with it at all. Unfortunately that just isn't the case there will always be times when we have to go make that lovely visit. This trip today was due to work, it was my last bit of in processing if you will that I had to do. I needed a physical done, indicating that I am healthy and fit for work. A clean bill of health you could say. I went in with no worries just a smile on my face, this would be the first time meeting my new Dr. since moving to SC. She turned out to be super nice and a great person. Although she wasn't to pleased with my eye sight, mainly in my left eye. (which I already knew I had horrible eye sight) She wants me to go get them further checked out, eeks really. oh well got to make sure I can see to drive my car lol. I was in and out with in about half a hour vs. any time I went to Tripler in Hawaii it was always a deal and I was there forever. Plus here at Moncrief I don't have to search for parking and the lay out of the building is easy to navigate around. All in all it was a good visit and I'm happy to say I left with a "Clean Bill of Health"!!!

No comments: