Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Dinner for two Please

DAY 40

late nights are no bueno


Gabe had a late night tonight at work so rather than eat dinner with out him I waited till he got home. I decided on something simple and easy with it being late I wanted quick and easy because I knew he'd be hungry. I went with a new meal Chicken Ranch Dorito style nachos, a find off Pinterest. (told you I'd be putting my "pins" to good use) The hubbs texted me as soon as he left work so I would know he was on his way and I could start dinner. Just minutes before he walked in the door I had dinner waiting for us both in the living room. Nachos to share along with a late night Christmas movie was a perfect ending to a busy day for the both of us. I have to say this wasn't a favorite for us but it was good. Best part there was no prep work and the clean up was easy.

1 comment:

lilmoomoo said...

so you used doritos ?? interesting!

lovelovelove
moo.