Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Living w/ a Chef

DAY 20

Potato Soup from the Heart


I can't say enough about my loves cooking!!!!!!! He is simply wonderful when he gets in the kitchen. Every so often he says "Hey I'll cooking dinner and do everything tonight" which is wonderful. I'll go in the kitchen to see if he needs help with anything such as tonight and he simply says "nope I got it all taken care of." This afternoon when I came home from work he had dinner cooking in the crock pot so when we got back from our walk we were able to dig right in. Potato Soup was on the menu for the evening and it was so yummy. We have been trying to do more soups & stews here lately by using the crock pot wish makes a long day so relaxing.
This one goes in to the "must make again book" we have a over whelming amount of cook books. I don't know the last time we made a "box meal", changing up our eating habits and watching what we eat has been great for the both of us.

No comments: