Thursday, November 10, 2011

Staying Warm

DAY 28

Keepin My Booty Warm


Cold chilly mornings & late evenings these little gadgets sure do come in pretty handy. I never though I'd love seat warmers like I do now. I never had to use them in Hawaii & in Texas neither of the cars I owed had them. I am loving it right now, it only takes maybe half a minute to warm up. If I turn it on when I first get in the car its warm & toasty betime I get to the end of my street. (which isn't very long at all) But lets be honest I'd rather not have to use them at all and skip the whole "winter months" if you know what I mean. I guess until then at least I know I can keep my booty warm.

1 comment:

❈ Annie - Blonde Glambition ❈ said...

I think the only time of the year I don't mind being cold is on Christmas day...haha. Good thing you have your seat warmers to warm you up.