Tuesday, November 8, 2011

The missing piece

DAY 26
Finally decided on part 2

With our anniversary tomorrow I seriously needed to get cracking on Gabes gift. I knew the first part of what I was getting him but still was missing the second part and couldn't figure it out. Last year I got him the Keurig he had been wanting forever. (thank you black friday sales) Ever since getting back on the mainland he has been in Dunkin Donut Heaven, he loves it and could drink there coffee all day long. After finding out that they make K-Cups now he tends to buy a box or two every week or so. That's when it finally hit me, he had wanted a single serving coffee maker for his office at work but didn't want a Keurig there, in the event that people would always use all his k-cups or break the machine. (they can be kinda touchy sometimes) He saw a commercial on TV the other night for the new Hamilton Beach "The Scoop" machine and was just raving about it and talking about how much he liked it. Well this morning I did tons of research on line trying to find out were it was sold in my area and the office name that it was called. We only saw the commercial once and it was quick so I had very little to go by. Much to my surprise after my research I was able to find it in stock at two locations with in 10 miles of post. SCORE!!!!!! I quickly rushed to Target and picked it up along with a supply of......yes you guessed it Dunkin Donuts Coffee. I know he will enjoy having this for work and not having to rely on one cup a day from home. Lets face it Gabe is a coffee lover!!!!

No comments: