Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Simply Perfect

DAY 27
Its amazing how much we've been through......


.....over the past four years, but I wouldn't change it for the world. Today we celebrate another year being married, another milestone in our relationship, another perfect day together, another year in the army (our anniversary date is also Gabes anniversary date in the army, today makes SIX years!!!!). It's my favorite day of the year, I love this day more than my birthday, Christmas, Halloween, thanksgiving even valentines day.
I can remember our wedding like it was yesterday it was the best day of my life and I know it was for Gabe as well, because he tell's me every day. Meeting him and falling in love with my best friend was & is the most amazing thing that I've ever been through. We've traveled roads over the last four years that many will never have to go down, nor do I wish it upon anyone. However I do believe that it has made us who we are today and has only built our relationship stronger then it could ever be. Looking back over the last four years it sometimes seems as if we have been married FOREVER and then sometimes it seems like just last month we were saying "I Do". Either way its a wonderful feeling I know that our love it strong, true, ever lasting, perfect......its simply a "one of a kind, kinda love".
I have never been so happy in my life, I never have to worry "what if", there's no fear of meeting that perfect guy because well I HAVE!!!!!!! We complete each other in every way possible and I love that. I love falling asleep next to my husband every night and waking up to him telling me he loves me at 4am in the morning. It's the best part of my day and the part I look forward to the most. I'm always telling Gabe that I got so lucky meeting him, it was by luck that we met and I will never forget that first night we talked. He tell's me that we both got lucky, awh what a way to my heart. I can't wait to see what is in store for us over the next year, the next four year, the next 20-30-50 years. I know it can only get better and better and I know we will only continue to fall more and more in love with each other.

I LOVE YOU BOO with all My HEART YOUR SIMPLY PERFECT FOR ME & I'LL ALWAYS BE YOUR GIRL!!!!!!! ALWAYS & FOREVER & THENSOME 11-09-07

ps: there will be a official 4 year wedding anniversary post to come soon, I promise......I have lots more to share.

pss: the photo above is a pinterest recreation that we BOTH worked on together, it was awesome to be able to do this with my love. It couldn't have come out more perfect, we used it for something else as well that I'll share at a later time. But its officially one of my newest favorite pieces in our home.

1 comment:

❈ Annie - Blonde Glambition ❈ said...

Happy Anniversary chickadee!! It's a wonderful treat to have your love home for this special day. May the rest of your days together be just as blessed and filled with love :)