Monday, February 6, 2012

Artsy Fartsy

 DAY 116
I found this creative idea on Pinterest over the weekend and though it would be fun to try with our kiddos at school.(below)

When I told the other two teachers I work with about it they though it was a really neat idea as well. We are always trying to come up with new and unique things to do with the kids. Some of them love art time and some hate it. It's so hard to keep a one & half year old busy or even interested in something for a long period of time. This isn't at all something that I'm just learning either, trust me I know. They want to be up running around and in to EVERYTHING they aren't suppose to be in. After snack time this morning we decided to give this new art project a try. Only instead of doing it with paint we used crayons, makes for a much easier clean up. A few of them went to town coloring away and others just wanted to eat the crayons. I do think they turned out pretty cute though, don't you.


 I am definitely going to be keeping my eye out on pinterest for more fun and creative ideas and art projects to do in class with our kiddos. For you mommas out there any suggestions on art projects or creative ideas to keep the little ones busy. I'm always looking for new ideas to incorporate into our class. Thanks!!!!!


5 comments:

whit | Black Little Button blog said...

awe great idea! :)
-wHiT

lilmoomoo said...

cute idea!!
I kind of want to do it myself.. haha
CRAFT TIME FOR MOO!!!

GC said...

Love it! Such a fun idea :)

Brittany said...

So cute!! Love that we share a common Pinterest addiction :)

Kate @ Daffodils said...

aw, this is so cute! I so wish pinterest was around when I was teaching little ones!