Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Random Wednesday

Really is it just me or does this light always come on at the worst possible moment. 


I absolutely HATE having to stop to get gas. It just seems so be such a inconveniences, as simple as it is. I normally will talk the hubbs into going with me or simply taking the Challey to get gas but today I couldn't wait. I came home on my lunch and thats when the light came on. I didn't really have time to stop before I headed back to work either. Meaning I went all the way home plus back to work then back to post with the light on, yea this is normal for me. See I don't like to stop for gas. Needless to say I had to stop on my way home. The gas station on post always seems to be so busy to so thats annoying. There's two gas stations but the other one closes butt early which is also retarded in my opinion but whatevs.  I was hoping to make it a little longer in the week before I had to stop but we drove my car this weekend vs. the hubbs so that didn't happen. Oh well at least its out of the way for another two weeks and I wont have to worry with it. 

~DAY 125~

5 comments:

Brittany said...

Haha! Happens to me at ALL the wrong moments too. And I hate that gas is so expensive right now! They are robbing us.

Mrs. Robinson said...

hahaha getting gas is seriously one of my least favorite things to do. Hate it.

Janna Renee said...

I wouldn't mind getting gas, but it's usually FREEZING when I need gas. I have a 30 gallon tank- that sucks haha.

Unknown said...

I hate getting gas too. It always seems that I am running late when I need it too...

bonbon said...

I HATE that gas light! Oh how I hate it! I commute to work 40 miles so I have to fill up about every four days and every time I see that little light it seriously causes me to have a heart attack. So I definitely understand where you are coming from on this on!

Adorable blog! I've really enjoyed looking around.

new follower :)
bonnie
bonnielouisa.blogspot.com