Friday, February 3, 2012

Friday's Feature Dinner

DAY 113

I'm always trying out a different Mac 'n' Cheese recipe to find that perfect one that we just drool over. The hubbs could eat Mac 'n' Cheese or Pizza for every meal (we are having homemade BBQ pizza for dinner tomorrow night) if I would go for it. However I don't think that is the brightest idea or the healthiest. 


This evening I tried my hand at a Pimento Mac 'n' Cheese recipe that I got out of our newest cookbook. It was so yummy there wasn't a single noodle left!!!! It was also my first time cooking with pimentos and I have to say I was quite impressed. :) 


This one is definitely on the list of top Mac's I've made!!!!! 

Do you have a favorite Mac 'n' Cheese recipe or any secrets to cooking it you'd like to share?!?!?!?!? 

3 comments:

Bree said...

I love mac and cheese :) This sounds like it'd be awesome, I love pimentos!

psychelyn said...

i love any dish made with macaroni and cheese, i'm just little less oriented in making them. your dinner seemed to be a sure winner :)

whit | Black Little Button blog said...

Mmm looks great!
-wHiT