Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Chilaxin w/ The Pups

We just got back from a run and we were having lots of cuddle time and kisses in the kitchen. I was exhausted and so were they, it was nice and warm out so I opened the door and we just chilled for a bit. I love our fur babies so much they really complete our family and keep us on our toes. They are great company when the hubbs is gone or working late. I'm looking forward to more days like today were we can go on runs together, they really push me (pull lol) to keep going. 


She has this fascination with lights, such as the flash on the camera or a leaser. Its really funny to watch her go nuts over it, it could keep her entertained for a good hour straight or longer.


Daddy's little boy, so spoiled he was our first baby. Can't believe we've had these two for 3 years already. 


Sitting so pretty waiting for a yummy treat, they are so well behaved. Ok well sometimes, if only we could work on the bed hogging at night then we'd be doing good. 


~DAY 132~

2 comments:

Brittany said...

They are SO cute!!

❈ Annie - Blonde Glambition ❈ said...

The pups are too cute!! Today was an unusually warm day here, too. I hope it sticks because I'd love to be able to run outdoors again once my doc gives me the ok.