Sunday, February 26, 2012

Sinful Sunday

Have you seen that pin on Pinterest going around for the Best Chocolate Chip Cookies??? Well if not you should really check them. They were on the baking list for today's Sinful Sunday and let me tell you they are fabulous. I fixed up the dough this morning, the recipe says to chill it in the frig. for at least 24hrs. But I just couldn't wait, I let it sit for about 6 hours and then got to baking. 
I'm a sucker for Cookie Dough, seriously my mom use to get on to me all the time for eating raw cookie dough. I just can't help it though its so good, almost better than the cookies themselves. 
I rolled the dough into balls about the size of a golf ball just as the recipe says and placed them evening apart. I absolutely hate when you bake cookies and they expand so much that they get stuck together. 




The mixture made a ton of cookies, but that's perfectly fine plenty for us to enjoy through out the week and some to take to work tomorrow to share. You know everyone is gonna have those Monday blues. 







Look how big they turned out!!!!




See I told you the recipe yields a lot, this is every last cookie minus two. Of course we had to taste test the first batch to see if it was worth cooking the rest or just enjoying the cookie dough. As you can tell they passed the taste test. The recipe doesn't lie they really are the BEST!!!!!


~DAY 136~

4 comments:

Katie said...

I definitely have to try these!

Mrs. Robinson said...

I'm gonna break up with you if you don't stop posting pictures of yummy baked goods. Especially those involving chocolate. Consider this your warning. ;)

❈ Annie - Blonde Glambition ❈ said...

I'm dying to bake!! If only we had a house already. Your yumminess is killing me!! They look SOOOO good!

lilmoomoo said...

those. look. so. good.

Snookums always gets on to me for wanting to "lick the bowl" when I make cookies and brownies..
It scares him to death. He WON'T DO IT.

hahaha. how funny.