Thursday, February 9, 2012

just having a ruff moment

DAY 119 

I have someone very close to me somewhere I can't talk about, or really I'd rather not talk about. This has been going on for over 7 months now and it never gets any easier. I though it would but it hasn't and I don't know that it ever will. Only a few people know the situation and what is going on, so its hard for me to really talk about it. About every week - week & half I get to hear from this someone and a lot of times it's the high light of my week. Yet I still break down in tears in my husbands arms because its so hard for me to take this all in. It's so hard to really let it set in that this has really happened and there isn't a single thing that I can do about it. I have to sit back and let time run its course, which is much easier said than done.

When the hubbs checked the mail this evening, I got the sweetest Valentines Day card & letter :) Made my night which I totally needed but once again left me in tears. You know that feeling you get in the pit of your stomach were you feel like you can't breath or really catch your breath, yea it was one of those moments. I hope and pray every night that the next two years goes by fast so that this will all be behind us.

2 comments:

lilmoomoo said...

I don't know what is going on, I just want you to know that I am absolutely ALWAYS here if you ever need to just "write it out" and vent.

I know that feeling, where you just don't know whether to cry, or scream, or just sit there and try to catch your breath.

I hope that whatever it is, works itself out, and that you are alright with the outcome :)

Thinking of you darlin!

Mrs. Robinson said...

well, Moo took the words right out of my mouth! You know I'm here as well...my heart breaks for you and I don't even know the situation.

I hope that whatever the situation may be, that it does improve and get easier for you. You're a strong gal! :)

Hugs!