Thursday, February 16, 2012

Missin Her Even More

After a long day at work and busting my booty at spin class, (let me tell you I rocked it out & was quite proud of myself.) I came home to a beautifully decorated package awaiting me on my front porch. I knew just who it was from, the Spouse can't keep a secret lol. She is the sweetest person ever and knows just how to make my day. I was anxious to see what was inside, I had no clue what it could be. When I opened it I was greeted with pink tissue paper and I found loads of yummy healthy snack. SWEETNESS!!!! 


I keep my "31" lunch pale that I got for Christmas (she makes fun if me for calling it a lunch pale) in my car filled with healthy snacks so I have it during my break & then I don't have to worry about packing a lunch. She must have known I was running low because she just filled it right up. I haven't tried any yet but they really look tasty, I'm super excited about the Mickey Mouse dried fruits. 



Also included was another Sing-a-Jam character like the one she got me for Christmas. This guy is a cute yellow key chain and sings Home On The Range. I think I'm going to have to Google the song because I can't seem to get the tune right. He fits perfect on my set of house keys, I for sure won't miss place them now. Another surprise was a fabulous ALOHA wall hanging, that goes along with a few of my other pieces I got before we left the Island. Its perfect because I have a Texas one that is similar and I think I am going to hang them together. 
EVERY ONE NEEDS ALITTLE ALOHA IN THEIR LIFE!!!


It was a perfect pick me up from a long crazy cold day. A piece of the Aloha State sent to the South was just the reminder I needed of how lucky I am to have her in my life. Not that I didn't know that before hand because trust me I did. Every now and then I still am in disbelief that this is our life and we have moved away. I absolutely HATE it more than anything in the world. Not just because Hawaii is simply amazing but thats were some of the most important people came into our life and many are still there. I can not wait to go back I'm excited about planning a visit in the near future. And hopefully the Army will follow through and we will be back there for a few years as well. :)

THANK you SPOUSE so MUCH you ARE simply FABULOUS & i LOVE my VALENTINES care PACKAGE. you ARE the BESTEST best FRIEND i COULD ever ASK for.
I miss you so much and can't wait to see you soon. You seriously mean so much to me and the Hubbs to. Praying the next month goes by fast for you!!!!!!!

(ps: I can't wait for her to get her box, it will be a bit but I'm super excited about it!!!)

~DAY 126~

1 comment:

Kate @ Daffodils said...

O that is so sweet! I love getting packages. We try to send letters and pictures home to grandparents and friends all the time, it just so nice to get those surprises!