Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Exploring the City.

After taking in all that the Arlington National Cemetery had to offer we went to the Smithsonian ~ National Museum of Natural History.
But first we had a little fun with the Washington Monument.
























Yes this is really happening, I'm holding a giant GIANT cricket.
It was totally creepy and gross, but I did it. Check out those colors, what about them eyes!!!


Inside the Butterfly Exhibit. 
There was so many different butterflies, various colors and sizes.





























The spouse & I ~ taking a ride on the Metro & then later that night taking a walk in the rain to go visit Abe.

.
It was a great night, the monuments were beautiful at night as they were all lit up, the rain held off on our walk back to the car.
Visiting Abe @ night was probably one of my favorite parts. It wasn't crowded, it was calm & beautiful out. 













One of my favorite pictures of the spouse & I !!!!



~DAY 229~

2 comments:

ROXY said...

The cupcake looks delicious! =) You always seem to go on awesome trips...

Janna Renee said...

I love the night pics! I really want to walk the Mall at night. So magical <3