Sunday, May 20, 2012

Taking it Easy

This is what we did today, no joke. From the moment we got up at 8am we've lounged around all day. I can not remember the last time we just hung out at the house and didn't go ANYWHERE. When I came down stairs this morning the hubbs was watching the show Ax Men on the History channel. Some how I got sucked in. It was a Ax Men Marathon all day because the season finale was airing this evening. I'm no history channel watching person but for one reason or another this show really got me interested and quite frankly it was pretty funny at times. We enjoyed the day being lazy and doing absolutely nothing. Literally NOTHING. We did take the pups for a walk this evening after it cooled down a bit. That's always one of my favorite parts of our weekend together. It was a great way to end the weekend as well as the 5 almost 6 week cycle break we have been on. One more week (this coming Friday) and the hubbs picks up with new BCT's and life on the trails starts again. (18 straight weeks or craziness)
We're ending the evening with Army Wives & a freshly baked loaf of Banana Bread. 

~DAY 220~

2 comments:

Kate @ Daffodils said...

Glad you had a relaxing weekend with the hubs, you deserve it!

Janna Renee said...

Quality {lazy} time is the best! When Will is home, we usually lounge on the weekends, but now all I do is blog and clean. Boo. Haha.