Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Georgetown Cupcake

After our travels in the city we ventured over to Georgetown for some dinner, but most important to try some cupcakes!!!!! The Spouse did a bit of research and found out that the TLC show DC Cupcakes had their location right in the heart of Georgetown. Of course we had to make a visit it was on the top must see / do of the day. 

There seemed to be a ton of different flavors to pick from, from your typical every day flavors to the not so typical. I'm not one to try funky flavored cupcakes or cakes, so I played it safe. I picked the German Chocolate Fudge Cupcake and the Chocolate / Vanilla Cupcake. Out of those two I like the German Chocolate one, I wasn't a fan of the Choc. Van. at all, which is strange because its so simple. There was just something about that did set well with me. 












Look at that doesn't it look so tasty!!!! The staff was super friendly and welcoming!!! It was the perfect way to end our dinner adventure. We'll definitely be making another stop here before we leave town!!!

(this seriously makes me wanna go make some cupcakes right now)

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Soooo jealous! I love that show!

Janna Renee said...

I love that place! We went there for two of my friends' birthdays and I had them delivered to our room! That was back when they were so busy you had to wait for hours, so having them delivered was awesome!