Sunday, May 13, 2012

Our Sunday on Instagram

after spending the morning running around at the lake she was pretty tired on the drive home. 
I hate that our backyard is so small, but we are enjoying the different areas around here were we can take them to run their energy out. 
I absolutely love this little pooch she makes me smile.

after our trip to Weston Lake for some fishin with friends we headed out to lunch. 
Trying a new place again Burger Tavern 77. 
I had a chicken sandwich and let me tell you it was fabulous. We will def. be going back again soon. 
after we got home the hubbs checked the mail, it doesn't run around here till close to 5pm so we normally forget and get it the next day. 
I was so excited to see this "save the date" card in our box!!!! 
I can't wait to head back to Texas here in a few (ok 5) months. One of my favorite chicka's is finally gettin hitched and I have the honor of being one of her bridesmaids. 

after a long day running around playing barking his head off, jumping in the lake, chasing the fishing pole around as if flew through the air. 
This is how he spent the rest of the evening, relaxed laid out on the couch. 

~DAY 213~

2 comments:

Janna Renee said...

Dang that food does look good!

Brittany said...

That chicken sandwich is making my mouth water!!