Thursday, May 3, 2012

Great Views are a MUST!

The last couple mornings the sun has been shining brightly through our bedroom window. There's not much of a view looking out. A few other homes and the sports complex field across the way. I have to say its more of a view then we had in Hawaii. Looking out our bedroom window there, we looked down into someones backyard. It wasn't enjoyable at all. 
Waking up to the sun shining through our room makes for much better days. 


I have a list in my head of must haves in our forever home, our after the Army life home. (whenever that may be) I've added another must have to the list, a view out of some sort out of our bedroom window. Wether it be of the ocean, open fields, a beautiful wooded area, a pool, a beautifully landscaped backyard, etc.....no matter what it is it MUST be breath taking.  

~DAY 203~

4 comments:

Janna Renee said...

I have a board on Pinterest dedicated to "Our future home", so I feel ya! There is only so much you can do in a rental or on post!

Kate @ Daffodils said...

We can see the ocean out of our bedroom window now. Im not sure what we will do when we move!

ROXY said...

I would love to live next to the ocean... But I don't think that will be anytime soon. I can't wait to think of owning a home after the hubby is done with the Army.

Mrs. Robinson said...

I think that is a really great idea that a lot of people probably don't think of. :)